Date: Friday, April 15, 2016Time: 12-2:30pm
Location: 22F, CITIC Tower, 1 Tim Mei Avenue, Admiralty, Hong Kong
Network with top private equity deal makers and investors!
China’s healthcare sector, on track to reach over RMB8 trillion (US$1.23 trillion) in 2020, remains one of the most attractive sectors for private equity and venture investors in 2015. Investments reached US$3.5 billion last year, up 151% year-on-year, driven by strong growth in the pharmaceuticals and biotechnology segment.
Where do investors see the best opportunities going forward? What strategy works best in China? How will Internet technology disrupt the market? To answer these questions and more, join us at the China Healthcare Investment Roundtable 2016, where the brightest minds and biggest investors in China’s healthcare market gather and brainstorm.
– Global vs. China healthcare investment landscape: What is unique about China? – A trillion dollar market: What are the opportunities and challenges?
– Where to invest: What are the most attractive healthcare sub-sectors and why?
– Venture vs. private equity investments in healthcare: What’s the best strategy?
– Regulatory environment: Another regulatory dividend coming?
– Promising technologies and new trends: What will drive healthcare in China? – Outlook, forecasts and imaginations