Wednesday, April 20, 2016
6:30 PM to 9:30 PM (PDT)
UCLA Anderson School of Management
110 Westwood Plaza
Alumni Plaza (Reception); Korn Hall (Panel)
Los Angeles, CA 90024
The 10th Annual Real Estate Investment Round Table Discussion at UCLA Anderson School of Management for an evening of networking and stimulating discussion among established real estate investment experts in Los Angeles.
• William McMorrow,Chairman & CEO, Kennedy Wilson
• William R. Lindsay, Founding Partner, PCCP, LLC
• Jonathan P. Roth, Founder & CEO, Pierhouse Capital
• Jason Choulochas, Executive Vice President, Bank of the Ozarks
• Jan B. Brzeski, Managing Director & Chief Investment Officer, Arixa Capital
• Sharf (Moderator), Partner and Co-Chair of Real Estate Department, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher
This event is presented by Arixa Capital Advisors, a provider of debt financing to urban residential real estate developers. Arixa is one of California’s leading private lenders and is celebrating 10 years of providing bridge and construction loans to our clients. This event series also began 10 years ago, in conjunction with the UCLA Ziman Center for Real Estate.