SelectUSA and the U.S. Commercial Service will head the U.S. Investment Pavilion at the 2017 Annual Investment Meeting (AIM) in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) on March 31 – April 4, 2017. Participating economic development organizations (EDOs) will gain unparalleled access to prospective investors from across the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC).
As a trading bloc, GCC markets constitute the United States’ fifth-largest export market and our fourteenth-largest source of foreign direct investment (FDI), with over $43 billion in FDI as of 2015. In 2014, combined GCC FDI in the United States supported approximately 24,000 U.S. jobs.
EDO booth packages start at $4,950 and include:
- 1 AIM delegate pass (AIM registration, ticket to Gala, and matchmaking);
- Light box company signage and prominent branding; and
- Power supply and booth furniture (lockable counters, shelves, chairs, etc.).
Available booth sizes are:
8 square meters ($4,950)
12 square meters ($7,500)
18 square meters ($11,250)
24 square meters ($15,000)
Why exhibit at the U.S. Investment Pavilion?
Since its inception in 2011, AIM has brought together tens of thousands of exhibitors and visitors to network and attract investment to their regions. In addition to being featured on a prominent promotional platform hosted by the U.S. government, exhibitors will:
- Secure one-on-one meetings with regional government and private sector officials with decision-making authority;
- Meet regional investor delegates recruited by the U.S. Commercial Service;
- Leverage AIM’s exclusive networking system to initiate meetings with investors;
- Connect with priority AIM participants at events organized by the U.S. Embassy in Abu Dhabi, the U.S. Consulate in Dubai, and AIM; and
- Receive full assistance from SelectUSA and Commercial Service investment specialists.