Farnborough International Air Show 2016
July 11, 2016 to July 17, 2016
Hampshire GU14 6XA
The Farnborough International Airshow (FIA), Juley 11-17, 2016 is a global showcase for the aerospace industry and its reputation alone attracts a vast international audience. It provides the most diverse range of exhibitor from core sectors of the aerospace industry: Space, Civil, Military, Manufacturing Technology, Rotary and MRO. With over 1500 exhibitors from all over the world, it’s a very effective and efficient way to meet with potential customers and suppliers.
FIA is one of the biggest and best opportunities for the global aerospace community to come together. Top Reasons to Exhibit at Farnborough 2016:
• A record US$204 billion of orders made at FIA2014 (increase of 183% from 2012) •84 of the top 100 Aerospace companies participate
• Over 100,000 trade visitors were present in 2014
• Civil and Military delegations from over 50 countries
• Networking opportunities, Meet-the-buyer program The United Kingdom (UK) aerospace industry is the second largest in the world behind that of the U.S. Total UK civil aerospace sales in 2013 amounted to US$20.2 billion, and the sector had a 17 percent global market share.
The UK does not produce and large civil aircraft and 75 percent of domestic production is exported. The UK has a particular reputation as a global center of excellence for the design and production of wings and aero structure, aero engines and aircraft systems (including landing gear). The aerospace industry is a major market for U.S. exports in the United Kingdon. The key areas and focus of the UK aerospace market for the foreseeable future include:
• Aerodynamics (wing design)
• Propulsion (rotor blades, engine assembly)
• Aero structures (fuselage and wing assembly)
• Advanced systems (avionics, undercarriage)