Washington, DC – The Office of the U.S. Trade Representative (USTR) today announced the members of an official delegation from the United States to China to discuss the trade relationship between the two countries beginning Monday, January 7, 2019.
Members of the United States Delegation:
- Ambassador Jeffrey Gerrish, Deputy U.S. Trade Representative
- Ambassador Gregg Doud, USTR Chief Agricultural Negotiator
- Under Secretary for Trade and Foreign Agricultural Affairs Ted McKinney, U.S. Department of Agriculture
- Under Secretary of Commerce for International Trade Gilbert B. Kaplan, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Assistant Secretary for Fossil Energy Steven Winberg, U.S. Department of Energy
- Under Secretary for International Affairs David Malpass, U.S. Department of the Treasury
The delegation will be accompanied by senior officials from the White House, USTR, and the U.S. departments of Agriculture, Commerce, Energy, State, and Treasury.